By: Ciarra Williams
Today’s National drink wine day, and what better way to jump-start your weekend with a glass of wine.
Wines are versatile with so many options to choose from; whether you enjoy red wine, prefer white, Rose, Sparkling, or dessert wine, why not celebrate your week’s accomplishments and have a glass of wine.
If you are in the mood to enjoy time out with friends or at home, below are five local places you can enjoy a glass or buy a bottle of wine to enjoy at home.
- Revel OTR : https://www.revelotr.com/
Top Three Wines:
- Black Sheep Red Blend Rouge
- 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2017 Malbec
- Louvino : https://louvino.com/otr/
Top Three Wines :
- Barolo – Domenico celerio ( Classic) wine
- tikal natural malbec syrah 2018
- Kiralyudvar Tokaji Furmint Sec
RedWine Co. : https://www.redwineandcompany.com/
- Chardonnay Clos Du Bois
- Dark Horse Wine Rose
- Chateau Ste Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon
They also have 50% wine bottles on Wednesday.
Emma Wine with Friends : https://www.emmawinebar.com/
- Requiem Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vina Alberdi Rioja Reserve
- Bodegas Borsao Tres Picos Garnacha
Wild Flower Cafe : https://wildflowermason.com/
- Purple Trillium Ohio ( Wine conference Monday and Tuesday) They both won double gold
- Dark Horse Sauvignon Blanc White Wine
- Austin Hope Cabernet Sauvignon